About | Rare Diamonds & Gemstones
Rare and exquisite gemstones serve as the inspiration behind every Gauthier design. Each piece begins with a magnificent gemstone for which Scott Gauthier fashions an original design for that stone, and that stone only.
As one of the top diamond and gemstone collectors in the world, Gauthier’s phenomenal collection is one that very few other jewelers can boast. Scott Gauthier travels the world in search of the finest stones and is one of the first people to be notified when a rare stone becomes available on the market.
Along with the traditional, Gauthier’s extensive collection includes:
- Natural Alexandrites, known for their variation in color, they are the rarest and most difficult stones to acquire
- Colored Diamonds: canary yellow, blue, pink and green
- Rare Star Sapphires in ceylon blue, purple, green, yellow and pink
- Chrysoberyl Catseye
- Brazilian Kunzite
- Pink Topaz
- Green Beryl from Madagascar
- Grossular Garnet
- Imperial Topaz
- Rare Black and Boulder Opals